Tuesday 19 May 2009


Just Knit

My 1920's cloche,this was my 1st attempt at knitting in the round, love this design by ' Just call me Ruby' she has some fab designs on ravelry, I also made one of her shrugs it's super toasty:)




Poached Egg my 1st Knit
I've been knitting alot recently, I rediscovered it at Christmas when my boyfriend 'Dave' bought me an amazing set of vintage knitting needles in an array of colours and sizes.
Since then I've been obsessed, I started by knitting a poached egg (as requested by Dave) followed by bags, flowers, shrugs, hats and more hats. I've also just discovered vintage knitting patterns in my local junk shop 'granny's actic'. I spend my lunchbreak in there at least 3 times a week. It's amazing, beautiful old brooches, necklaces, scarfs , and of coarse, patterns :)


No comments:

Post a Comment