Sunday 12 July 2009




GEOCACHING KNITS & OUR SEASIDE THEMED SHED


I was working Saturday, so decided I needed to do something fun with my time on Sunday. After sorting out our new shed, (we are painting it in blue and cream stripes for our garden:)we went geocaching with the help of Dave's new iphone. We found two kool caches, bumping into some fellow geocachers at one. They were extreme geocachers to the point of wearing matching T-shirts LOL:)Anyway back to the knit plan, I've decided to start knitting colourful flowers and leave them in caches ,we can then check in on them and follow their travels online.


This is one of the caches we found at Lanhill longbarrow, it's a neolithic burial site not far from where we live, we never knew it existed . This is a picture of me by the entrance to the burial site.

No comments:

Post a Comment