Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Baby blanket changes

I have completely changed my baby blanket project the main reason being the ultra fine wool and circular needles are proving to be incredibly difficult and anger making to work with!
I found lots of spare chunky wool in a fab teal blue in my craft press so I've adjusted the pattern to work with chunky wool and straight needles. I've also decided to do one row of hearts followed by a basketweave stitch which seems to be working out really well.

It's knitting up much quicker which is a bonus. I'm not designed to work with fine wool on any project bigger than a hat:)

No comments:

Post a Comment