Tuesday 11 May 2010

New Look

I've been thinking about changing the 'look' of my blog for a while now. The only problem being I cannot use photoshop, so I was very limited with what I could do to change it. Then yesterday amazingly Dave stumbled upon these Blog designs online and yes they are FREE!!.

This girl has the cutest designed blog backgrounds ever.This particular design popped out at me straight away but there are loads more,she has an amazing selection. Check out her blog  http://www.aquapoppydesigns.blogspot.com/

My current project is a Birthday gift I'm making. I cannot reveal anymore information at the moment Shhhhhh
Pics will be posted this week just need to finish it off:) This is a pic of our garden shed our garden is rapidly coming back to life, I love Spring.

1 comment: